serpwave

VIP

• VIP
  • 596 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:43 AM

CB%20550_zpscffjaypd.png

What is Churn and Burn SEO?  

Churn and Burn SEO means you rank fast and bank fast from building an extreme number of backlinks to your website that quickly pushes you to the top of Google. When your website reaches its target destination (Google –Page 1) you profit from your investment a number of times if your site converts well.

What do I offer?

I am offering my Rank Fast & Bank Fast, Churn and Burn SEO service which include 40,000 highly diversified blazing backlinks from 150+ powerful GSA SER platforms that will point straight to your domain or I will use a parasite page (Authority site) which can rank them faster. (My network of PR 3 Tumblr Blogs with a -DA 89 - PA 47)

It will be a mix of no follow do follow, I will diversify the anchor text (main keywords, Generic, and Naked URL) for a natural link profile as well as use top domains to build your sites authority. I provide premium drip feed indexing (Lindexed Submission) which helps increase your position in the SERPS and will provide a full detailed report.

You can also provide me with your own 1st tier links if you have any you wish to use. We accept foreign language sites, but no adult, gambling, pharma or hacking site.

We can deliver any amount of links you want besides our 40,000 plan

CONTACT US: [email protected]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users