Create Account

Important Announcement!

PRIVATE INTERNET MARKETING BITTORRENT TRACKER OPEN

6 TB OF INTERNET MARKETING COURSES

2700++ READY TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS SEEDED BY HIGH-END SERVERS

JOIN NOW

Photo

What is the best optimization way to get natural traffic?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grace

Grace

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:14 PM

You know, sometimes we may cheat search engine, but we never cheat users. So to get the natural traffic is better and acceptable by Google and all people online.

I am Grace, it is 2 years since i graduated from my university. I major in English, but now i work in IT field, is it amazing, lol!

#2 Aidan

Aidan

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:17 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-align:left;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);]It will take some time to win traffic after you build your website. What the best you can do is, get back links to your website so that you can get a hi google page rank. If you need any help, I can do that for you. Once this is done, you will get good ranking in google and people can search for keywords to reach your website. [/color]

#3 Aidan

Aidan

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:18 PM

It will take some time to win traffic after you build your website. What the best you can do is, get back links to your website so that you can get a hi google page rank. If you need any help, I can do that for you. Once this is done, you will get good ranking in google and people can search for keywords to reach your website.

#4 Geani

Geani

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 January 2016 - 11:19 PM

Interesting stuff we have there ... let's check it out ! :)

#5 DavidWrolf

DavidWrolf

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:52 PM

There many SEO tools available online you can take help of them for better SEO optimization or hire any SEO professional who would help you at every stage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users