• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Riske

Riske

VIP

• VIP
  • 580 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 03:45 AM

I’ve account on both of the sites, but its looks like Fiverr sells great because of its user friendly view. With SEOClerks we can get to the cheapest price of $1, Fiverr the basic Gig cost is $5.

Which one is the best online marketplace?

#2 serpwave

serpwave

VIP

• VIP
  • 586 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:10 AM

People make big money on  SEO Clerks look at the home page at the level x + sellers you see people charging $75 for SEO, but it is also good to out source those $1 service on Fiverr 

So SC is basically good in 2 ways

Charge really low on SEO Clerks to you get to Level X is a good idea I think that is when people want to buy from you, I think they trust level X sellers more

Charging $1 to get to Level x that is basically why so many people do that I think, I see a guy charging $1 for 30 edu backlinks unless $1 US goes a long way in his country

Like 1$ US in Dominican republic is worth $45.92 over there, it could be that but me I would go low till I reach X

Fiverr I do bank serious money with there packages doing SEO and with the extras

Plus in my gig description I tell them on certain things will be custom orders if they are expecting something that might take a lot more work.

Not in those words of course but you get it

Plus I ranked myself high on page 1 in my niche on Fiverr that is another thing

#3 beastmode

beastmode

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:46 PM

Just as a buyers perspective -- I really only use Fiverr.  IMO it is much more user friendly and I like the interface. 

I've had some very very good Fiverr gigs done for me -- and when I find a member that is a winner I will give them repeat business time and time again.

#4 spytek

spytek

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:42 AM

Thnaks for the good intel friends!!

#5 sha108

sha108

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:31 PM

first time im hearing abt seo clerk. Fiver is very holistic in my opinion. ive spent maybe a thousand there there cos its so damn cheap! and there are so many but a lot of them are not quality especially SEO. i bought a few and gt shot down. get the right guy. I got a  lot of gd deals for other stuff though!! seo clerks... let me check it out today!! 

#6 instinctiv

instinctiv

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:57 PM

fiver, but sometimes you need to pay for 2-3 gigs to get what you need done

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fiverr, seoclerks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users