Create Account

Important Announcement!

PRIVATE INTERNET MARKETING BITTORRENT TRACKER OPEN

6 TB OF INTERNET MARKETING COURSES

2700++ READY TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS SEEDED BY HIGH-END SERVERS

JOIN NOW

Photo

Why beginners gets failed in online business?

online business

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Riske

Riske

VIP

• VIP
  • 752 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:10 AM

Everything takes time…that’s the basic theory that every online marketers should know.

Beginners started promoting their business with no good reviews, even though they are stuff person. Many people at least think twice to give a business to the new person. Even me, LOL.

Initially promote your services or product with low price, get some good reviews then beat the rest online marketers who is competing with you with your quality of service.

#2 alepierre

alepierre

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 02:38 AM

If we are on this forum, probably is because we do not want to sell at low price.

I thing that beginners fail because they (and I when I started) do not know their target customer well enough, ending up with wrong messages and wrong funnels. 

Once you know your customer and get feedback from the market, you improve fast. 

Bests

#3 sha108

sha108

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:21 PM

I have failed many times and am considered a failure. The one thing I know is LACK OF EFFORT. 

Cos even if you dont have the knowledge if you put in effort you can go and acquire it.. same as capital, network etc.

You name it and it all boils down to how much focused effort u are putting. we slack too much! 

• cosmiclove78 likes this

#4 instinctiv

instinctiv

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:02 PM

most people wanting to make a fast buck generally fail without the proper knoledge needed

#5 Demonoidz

Demonoidz

VIP

• VIP
  • 537 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:46 PM

I think a lot of failure comes down to unrealistic expectations (instant gratification) and lack of focus. Also, I think people don't realize that you have to spend some money to make some money. 

#6 netprofit

netprofit

VIP

• VIP
  • 512 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

IMO most systems don't work as advertised. Best to learn how to create and sell your own products. Take a few years and learn the entire process. Then reap the rewards for life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users