Create Account

Important Announcement!

PRIVATE INTERNET MARKETING BITTORRENT TRACKER OPEN

4 TB OF INTERNET MARKETING COURSES

2400++ READY TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS SEEDED BY HIGH-END SERVERS

JOIN NOW

Photo

The reason your Google Adsense account disabled!

Google Adsense account disabl advertisers Adwords articles seo keyword-friendly purchased traffic sources block ads

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jone Adam

Jone Adam

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:47 PM

The reason your Google Adsense account disabled 100% is due to the self-employed you, and you voluntarily give their Google Adsense account to the death, by buying traffic, advertising boom facebook money, put ads report arrested one must click on the website .... new

ear-drilling-Google-Adsense-bi-vo-hieu-hoa.PNG Letter to notify Google Adsense account disabled

Myself as well as the Google Adsense senior players over 3 years, I can do as you are now doing, but your account is not locked, "pandemic" several times but still conscious and active butter up until this moment.

First to mention the source of traffic to your website flock, who, too, managing their Google Adsense array also "somewhat want" like to have an excuse to report to his boss that they are managing the array very good, user interaction on both, but should be at a moderate level, acceptable, while excessive manipulation you are forcing them to lock your account to protect our customers, as well as the current main source of income now Google (AdWords advertisers).

Everything you do today will be available from Google, such as browser, search engine, gmail, account analytics, Google Adsense.vv ... everything is "home-grown" because Therefore the investigation details the account a sport is not too difficult for them. This is why they refused to provide evidence of infringement on the grounds that you "protection feature our exclusive".

Why do they need to say that? Because if they send the entire screenshots for you, you will know that if "light hand" still exist, from then on you so that manipulation, they will lose credibility in the eyes of advertisers Adwords ad when advertising other than money without customers.

First of all I need to say to the amount of traffic pouring in. Your website content completely coppy, whether written write up is also perfunctory, a certain number of articles, you need not pay much attention to the content, interested readers or optimal how to prepare articles seo, keyword-friendly and up top, but you only interested in advertising, rather in the heart always thinking about how to be able to "steal" money from Google quickly pallet. And at this stage you start to manipulate in any way the amount of traffic pouring deluge.

A new web page or website is also equally perennial, today the site you drag on for 50 thousand views, you stopped tomorrow, the day after tomorrow you pull 30 thousand, in other words the last time your traffic is not a principle at all sequences, today have money to buy, no money tomorrow we fast to "chicken hungry".

This causes major problems for Google they have an aversion to you, is not that what a web site that has a large amount of traffic too, besides access observance steal time, sometimes 12 pm, but there are thousands of visitors or 3am to have hundreds of visitors, they in there to do? Not do anything, sit a few minutes and out.

Next to the clicks, few young generals zdo buffalo sauce was pounding on the web to advertise the huge bopup in front of them, forcing them to click on the web that's been, in part they will always find source others do not care about what you have in there, other parts if they need most, they also at one time, the next time they use the tool to block ads, your ads as meaningless.

Google Adsense they can fully assess the basis for what is purchased traffic sources, where the source of coercion and from there click your account band permanently, for the more severe your domain to go always. This is the reason your Google Adsense account is disabled, but you should learn from experience.

Add my skype, and we can talk about that :

#2 sha108

sha108

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:29 PM

i got banned cos i was doing cloaking.. im changed now. I dont do these kinda stuff. its quite a painful lesson. lotsa time wasted! 

#3 instinctiv

instinctiv

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:59 PM

banned for invalid clicks, managed to open another account though.

#4 Demonoidz

Demonoidz

VIP

• VIP
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 08:48 PM

I have yet to monetize a project with adsense. After reading this thread I have got a pretty good idea on what not to do LOL.. thanks fam!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Google Adsense account disabl, advertisers Adwords, articles seo, keyword-friendly, purchased traffic sources, block ads

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users