this forum is full of incredible resources on Internet Marketing. Of course our time is very limited and we want to spend it in the most efficient way.
For this reason I would like to discuss in this thread what do you think the most critical skills an Internet Marketer must acquire.
Probably there are some "mandatory" skills as we approach the matter and more "advanced" skills we can acquire later.
From my point of view, mandatory skills include:
- create contact with prospects
- make insightful interviews to prospects
- build basic landing pages
- create basic e-mail marketing campaign
- basic copywriting techniques
- start a paid traffic campaign
What is your point of view? Would you add any "mandatory" skill?