Create Account

Important Announcement!

PRIVATE INTERNET MARKETING BITTORRENT TRACKER OPEN

4 TB OF INTERNET MARKETING COURSES

2400++ READY TO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS SEEDED BY HIGH-END SERVERS

JOIN NOW

Photo

How do you find ideas for your Lead Magnets?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alepierre

alepierre

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

Hi IMers,

as we know, the first element of a great sales funnel is a Lead Magnet, that is what you give to a prospect in exchange of his/her contact.

I find everyday increasingly difficult to find something compelling to give away, something different from what other marketers do.

For this reason, now I'm focusing on latent benefits, meaning that I try to find secondary benefits of my product and create some good giveaways based on that.

What strategy are you using? 

#2 Grungy

Grungy

VIP

• VIP
  • 508 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:48 AM

I would choose a niche, break down the various parts of that niche and come out with different lead magnets.

For example, say I'm in the dog training niche. There will be various aspects of dog care. Some of them would be:

1) Potty Training

2) Dog Tricks

3) Dog Daily Care

etc.

From there, I will create content and drive traffic to a lead magnet that will be specific to the topic that I'm creating. That way, it ties into the funnel and get a high CR.

#3 sha108

sha108

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

Hi,

I think there are a lot of way to find lead magnet examples. I think its basically about what they want.

What is one thing that you know that they will pay you money for! ? 

Think about that and create content using fiverr upwork etc and then use that as a lead magnet. Let me know if this helps! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users